ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I am not a Roadster owner, but my gf is gonna get one in the near future. So thought I would come here to see how things are :)

Love these things and can't wait to work with her on hers.

·
Registered
873 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, I know it has been a while but here is a pic of the car as it sits during the summer:

It is on Fat Cat coilovers which we are thinking of taking out and selling. Not tracking the car and would rather someone who would use the Fat Cats for what they are meant to be for, where we want to go lower.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That photo looks like it might be Ertefa.

Hope to see you at some meets this summer!
Welcome fellow Torontonian!
Looks like a clean roadster, got any more pictures?

Also, have you ever heard of Ertefa?
LOL...Ya, that photo was taken at Ertefa. I know the guys who run it. I didn't go too often this past year, but I help run the FITTED Lifestyle events and write for the blog. If you have been to some of the events, you may have seen it at those. I post on here on behalf of the fiancee, as it is her ride and she mods it, but I like the forums LOL.

This upcoming year you will also come across her other ride, a Honda Jazz/Ruckus. I just opened the first shop with my friend to be dedicated in building Ruckus's, with the additions of other scooters.

The shop is called Mini Moto Lab. Our site will be up soon, but we have the Facebook page running along with the Instagram page.

The JazzRuckus we built for my fiancee was modeled to ride along with her Miata. Built with a classic feel. Here are some pics of that:

Next is to put more work back into the Miata. Taking the FatCat Coilovers out as we aren't planning to track the car and allow someone who wants to take advantage of the awesome coils, and go for something new. Plus we have more things planned to give it a more vintage feel.

As for events this upcoming year, we will definitely be at the FITTED Lifestyle event, we will be at some Ertefa meets, and also some other shows. What we bring out will depend on how we feel, as we have the Miata, the JazzRuckus, and also my VIP Style IS300 that has been MIA last year but will be back out soon with updates as well haha.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I attended FITTED Last year and it was awesome, definitely going again this year! Might get my Roadster in the show if I get everything I want to get done, done! ;)

That thing is sweet!!! Did you have to get a custom deep dished wheel for the rear?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I attended FITTED Last year and it was awesome, definitely going again this year! Might get my Roadster in the show if I get everything I want to get done, done! ;)

That thing is sweet!!! Did you have to get a custom deep dished wheel for the rear?
Glad you enjoyed it, we have some things we are planning to improve on this year. It is an never ending learning event, but we try to make it as enjoyable for everyone, still not for profit, and still try and give back to the community.

Mini Moto Lab will be there as well, and so will that bike. The rear wheel is the easy part, the hard part was merging the 2 bikes together to make 1 haha.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Man, I want a ruckus for booting around the city, I live downtown Toronto.

Get's me thinking about buying one, doing some bolt ons, a stretch, lowering it, wheels....then I think of how much work I still have to do to the Miata LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome nice
Thank you!

Man, I want a ruckus for booting around the city, I live downtown Toronto.

Get's me thinking about buying one, doing some bolt ons, a stretch, lowering it, wheels....then I think of how much work I still have to do to the Miata LOL
You should get one!!!!! We can get parts for you no problem :). You will see a group of us at the Fitted event this year ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts