ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how's everyone doing, i'm new to this site n i'm diggin it. I got a 96 m edition miata with couple minor mods (wheels,lights,rollbar).
I'll get some pics up once i finish installing my headlights from simpson design.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Guys!
Another Newbie here from Monterey Park! My name is Steve. Got a card stuck on my Blue NA at the Zoom Zoom Live event yesterday. Whoever did that, Thanks! (Mine was the one with the top down and has a Roll bar) I didn't even know this site existed, this is a great site!! Get a few pic, Since I got my 91 a few months ago! Not much done to it yet. Still learning the Miata. Cheers! :D

NA Zoom
Steve

G

·
Hi Guys!
Another Newbie here from Monterey Park! My name is Steve. Got a card stuck on my Blue NA at the Zoom Zoom Live event yesterday. Whoever did that, Thanks! (Mine was the one with the top down and has a Roll bar) I didn't even know this site existed, this is a great site!! Get a few pic, Since I got my 91 a few months ago! Not much done to it yet. Still learning the Miata. Cheers! :D

NA Zoom
Steve
It was I who carded the MRs at ZZL.

8)

Bill

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It''ll be hard for you guys to see me around in the miata.......i hardly drive the miata around...as you can see in the picture...it's covered with dust.....maybe one of these days, i'll go to a miata meet on friday at krispy kreme.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's cool! More people in MPK area with Miata! may be we can have a meet at 99 Ranch market! Autocross around shopping cart! hahaha!! J/K!

BTW, I didn't know there is a HK flag for user profile! thanks Wingw!

Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.