ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's veryone doing?
I'm new to this forum but not new to mazdas. Or the RX7's at least. I've had a couple dozen RX7's in my short time and just picked up a 1993 C package miata in December 2005.
Since then i have sat it down on some Megan racing coilovers, Konig rewinds(15x7 inch), installed a toda aluminum flywheel, Exedy street clutch, new motor, low mileage transmission, adjusted timing, got some 10mm magnecor wires, installed a couple of gauges and a cat back exhaust, I even put a brand new Black soft top on.
I was never a fan of the miata until I finally drove one back in December.
I bought my car very cheap with a bad motor but stil running and registered. It was supposed to just be a beater to get to work and back then like all my cars I went crazy on it.
I don't regret spending one dime on it. It was completely worth it.
My first love is the Mazda RX7's, from 1st gen to the 3rd gen. But I gave up on the 1st gens somewhat when I experienced how beautifully the miata handles and stops. Something that would take much more dollars of investing in the 1st gen just to get it to match a stock miata(m1).
Well I'd like to start getting out to some miata meets. I know of the one at the krispy kreme parking lot in Industry on Fridays. I just haven't made it out yet.
There is also an RX7 meet in Stanton in the Super autobachs parking lot on friday nights from 8pm-11 or so but the past couple of months there have been more and more miatas showing up.
Well nice to be a part of the forum.
I'm out here in the San Gabriel valley.
If there are any other events or meet and gtreets going on I would like to be kept in the loop.

Peace

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Montebello. Mine is black. There is a picture on my profile. It has the tan interior but when I bought the new top I went with black instead of tan.
I have a couple of pix up on myspace for those of you that ar the hopelessly addicted users. LOL
www.myspace.com/rotaryhog

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
LOL I see you found the site. You the one with the MEGANS right? I`m curious to see what their like.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL I see you found the site. You the one with the MEGANS right? I`m curious to see what their like.
Yup that's me.
I'm rocking the Meagan coilovers hardcore. LOL
I know many have ba mouthed the megans but I've had no problems and mine rides exceptionally well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm surprised I didn't find more local weekly miata meets going on with all the miata forums and groups that are around. Somebody needs to get some more of the smaller local meets going. Anyone?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts