ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just bought a 93 w/200k and 3 shades of blue. Looking to do use the Miata for some business advertising and most importantly to do some auto crossing.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hello everyone. Just bought a 93 w/200k and 3 shades of blue. Looking to do use the Miata for some business advertising and most importantly to do some auto crossing.
welcome! Get a roll bar, suspension, functional wheels and nice rubber and u ready

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and Thanks to all.
The idea behind getting a Miata came to me about 3 months ago. I was on my way to the GoKart track, and I saw a spec Miata being towed to the track. Then I thought, Hmmm maybe if I use the Miata to advertise the business (I do the clear bra and window tint) then I can justify the expense of having a "race car" to autocross and what ever else I can get into. I put an initial budget together and convinced my wife :) and it went surprisingly well. Since I bought the car on craigslist, we have been swamped at the shop. I don't know if it's Karma or what, but we have been busier than ever. So the Miata took a back seat, and we could only work on it a little at a time and after hours. Well after about 12 or so hours of labor and some 3M Scotchprint film in "sunflower" yellow and matte black some black wheel paint and black/yellow/red vinyl for the graphics. Here is the transformation of 3shades of blue to "Black n Yellow"

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good stuff! Welcome

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice I like it. Whats it cost to wrap a Miata? Do you guys do that too?

AAA speedway kart track pit lane?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice I like it. Whats it cost to wrap a Miata? Do you guys do that too?

AAA speedway kart track pit lane?
It's the 1st miata we wrap. Not our everyday work. But we can handle it. The entire car is about 1,200. And yes you guess it right, the karting picture is at Calspeed karting during the 8hr Petit Machisimo (team endurance using their equipment)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts