ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MiataFolk!
I'm new to the forum, having just bought my 2009 MX-5 PRHT. It's completely stock, very yellow, and absolutely terrific fun! We live on a Pacific Northwest gulf island, and the Miata is my daily drive when I want to visit other Earth dwellers. I've never been a "car guy" by nature, having been a pilot and engineer in my previous life. However the MX-5 is such a brilliant design, and so satisfying to operate, that I've belatedly developed an interest in auto technology. Hell, I'm not even a particularly good driver - from a performance perspective - so I'm just loving how the MX-5 is teaching me to drive. So much to learn!

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Hi MiataFolk!
I'm new to the forum, having just bought my 2009 MX-5 PRHT. It's completely stock, very yellow, and absolutely terrific fun! We live on a Pacific Northwest gulf island, and the Miata is my daily drive when I want to visit other Earth dwellers. I've never been a "car guy" by nature, having been a pilot and engineer in my previous life. However the MX-5 is such a brilliant design, and so satisfying to operate, that I've belatedly developed an interest in auto technology. Hell, I'm not even a particularly good driver - from a performance perspective - so I'm just loving how the MX-5 is teaching me to drive. So much to learn! View attachment 149718
I like the color Welcome to CR

·
Registered
428 Posts
My uncle has a third gen too, rode shotgun on it a couple of times. It's actually incredible how well it zips around.
How's the hardtop paint going? A friend of ours has a grey one and it's completely screwed.
I'd hate such a pretty color to be in anything but tip-top shape!

(I realized I could hardly ride anything but shotgun on it. I'm not always the smartest.)

What came first, the interest in cars or the purchase, if I may ask?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts