ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Whoa! Triple black! Nice!!

What size are those wheels?!? Jeebus!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome Alvin,

Yes, I sure miss that car but I am very glad it went to a good home! That being said, you better not slack on the upkeep Alvin.............
:lol:

Alvin is mostly into European machinery and hope the enthusiastic folks here can sway him to the virtues of owning a JAPANESE Roadster!

Tim, currently he has F8 Watanabes in his collection 15x7 (avatar) and 17x7 pictured in my Album. The part of Alvin's car I really concentrated on is the interior.

Randy, your wheels are the shiz too!!! I saw the centercaps in person...... :D

Rick

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Rick, I fixed your link for you.

That interior is HOT!

M

·
0 Posts
I love that Nakamae quilting!

Any other members have that?

I'm tempted to order a custom blue Nakamae quilted interior to match the custom blue grips they already made for me:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bill,

The custom blue quilted interior pieces would go really well with the door pulls! Combined with touches like your engine turned firewall cover would give your roadster a Bugatti or Spyker feel!

Rick

·
Registered
592 Posts
RoadstarJDM said:
I love that Nakamae quilting!

Any other members have that?

I'm tempted to order a custom blue Nakamae quilted interior to match the custom blue grips they already made for me:

Must have those grips. :shock:

I want to redo my interior.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
darikr said:
Alvin's office:

click
WOW!!! :shock: that is killer!!!!!!!!!!!!! for those to lazy to click his link, here is a picture.

Rick, i know you have some awesome diecast cars, i have seen them on Yahoo auctions :wink: , please post some pics in the collectibles section. :D

Randy
AKA PhatMiata

1 - 11 of 11 Posts