ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello there :lol:

My names Michael and I own a Mk2, BRG, 1.8

It has the Mk2.5 front bumper, Borla Back box and Wolfrace Street Octanes fitted to it.

I have just recently got a Hard Dog roll bar install and I love it :lol:

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aye - sweet ride! Love the Wolfrace wheels there. How did you get a hard dog mailed to you :shock:

More pics if you have 'em mate.
Cheers!! Im actually in the process of getting rid of the alloys as they are too big and upset the handling. I got it through a company called Performance 5 in the uk!

I have loads of pictures but not many new ones. As you can see ive just recently had the front end smoothed so will be taking more pictures at the weekend once I have got my new (temporary) alloys on.

Welcome and sexhay ride you got there. The paint looks awsome, fresh wax?
Cheers mate! Yeh, I had just waxed it and put some AutoGlym Gloss on too!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congratulations, you have been awarded the prize of having the best looking NB imo. I truly love the color and how you have matched the black hardtop with the wheels. That is a true piece of art. If I didn't know anything about cars and saw that somewhere, I would think it was some fancy expensive shiny foreign car. Great car. Love it. =D>

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations, you have been awarded the prize of having the best looking NB imo. I truly love the color and how you have matched the black hardtop with the wheels. That is a true piece of art. If I didn't know anything about cars and saw that somewhere, I would think it was some fancy expensive shiny foreign car. Great car. Love it. =D>
Cheers man :oops: I dont like the wheel...too big and are getting replaced very soon :D Although I will still be sticking to the black and green.

Man that is shiney! Makes me want to polish mine up.
Cheers buddy - a lot of hard work and time went into it :lol:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I'd sell my Protege for that NB in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments...

...but are you all having a joke? :lol: They are really nice comments being said but most of the NB's on this forum are far nicer than mine IMO.

I mean, if your all having a laugh, thats fine, Im just not sure :lol:

Mike

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
It looks 100x better with the harddog and the number plate removed, even if it does mean that the police are always chasing your ass!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers mate - Only problem is I found this out today...

PC Colin Reid
Lothian & Borders Police Cruise Liaison Officers

"The plate must be at the very front of the vehicle, and displayed vertically, and the plate must be easily read."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts