ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just bought a red 91 Miata and I'm hoping to meet up and find other Miata owners.:D:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My intentions with the car is to higher it alittle so i dont keep bottoming out at school on the spped bumps. which im very upset about.
i also want to get it painted with a new top with a glass window
I wanna do a crank window to power conversion
with the new glass window top i want to put the defroster in for it
Gauges
Head lights. I found a pair on here but idk what they are called
Tail lights
Anything else i should upgrade or focus on in general?

·
Murse Magnet
7,743 Posts
I would look into some nicer tires, or maybe dedicated set of summer and all season. Maybe a hardtop since you live in an area that gets cold. Some better shocks, maybe some swaybars... the list can go on for ever.

oh and welcome to clubroadster

if you need to know any maintenance info or anything mechanical go to http://www.miata.net/garage/ just about everything has been covered.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a after market sway bar, dedicated summer tires and rims. have to buy a set of winter tires and rims. I also have better shocks.

Thank you for the welcomes.

p.s.
can someone tell me how to load pics and have a default pic

·
··
4,227 Posts
Maintenance first! What good is a freshly painted car if the motor blows since you didn't maintain it to begin with? Change the oil, tune it up and once it runs like a champ then carefully choose how to mod it.
Then enjoy an amazingly addictive car. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was maintained pretty good. I might need a new muffler soon. The only urgent thing is raising it which kills me to do.

·
Murse Magnet
7,743 Posts
I have a after market sway bar, dedicated summer tires and rims. have to buy a set of winter tires and rims. I also have better shocks.

Thank you for the welcomes.

p.s.
can someone tell me how to load pics and have a default pic
if you upload with flikr you can choose the share button. Sellect the bbcode and copy all of that and past it into the thread. it should have

to have an avatar you go to the top and click user cp and then upload an avatar picture but i think there is a 150x150 limitation.

Make a build thread.

·
··
4,227 Posts
To post a picture in a thread go to photobucket or the equivilant, click the URLs tab (bottom left), copy and paste the HTML code that starts with . It'll show up, preview your post to test it.

For your avatar go to photobucket and copy and paste the 'Email and IM' code into the box you'll see when you try to upload your avatar through your user cp page.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts