ClubRoadster.net banner

Newbieee.....

1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Zoom10AE 
#1 ·
Sup everyone,

First off.....My name is Tony and I'm from SF, CA. I drive a 99 10th anni. Miata

I've just found out about this forum from a buddy of mine and so far reading some of the topics, this forum is GREAT! :D

Here is a pic of my car... but currently no GV front lip (cracked) :( anyone knows where to get another one besides R-Speed? and in the USA?

Also is there any miata meets in the SF area?
Anyways..... Hope to meet some of you all in some future events.

Pyce!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Nice car. Why no love for RSpeed? I'm sure there's someone in California that can get you the part (Metro?). Price might not be as competitive with RSpeed but you'd save a little on shipping (even more so if you could pick it up yourself). But then again you'd have to pay sales tax so the savings might be smaller than you think. All the cheap knockoff lips from Asia are shipped through LA so you could probably find something for $100 from Andy's Autosport, ViS, Importfan, Brainstorm, or any place similar.

#9 ·
Nice car. Why no love for RSpeed? I'm sure there's someone in California that can get you the part (Metro?). Price might not be as competitive with RSpeed but you'd save a little on shipping (even more so if you could pick it up yourself). But then again you'd have to pay sales tax so the savings might be smaller than you think. All the cheap knockoff lips from Asia are shipped through LA so you could probably find something for $100 from Andy's Autosport, ViS, Importfan, Brainstorm, or any place similar.
Oh no no.... I have much love for RSpeed. It is just they are out of stock on the GV lip and they told me they might not get any more or if they did, it might be a while, So I was just wondering is there any other place that would carry GV parts so I can order another one fast.

#10 ·
If fast is what you want tetsuyagarage (Rod) might be able to hook you up. I know he's in Japan right now representing Club Roadster and is selling used Roadster parts. Perhaps he can ship a new GV lip for you. Alternatively, there are a number of shops in California with contacts in Japan that can get you whatever you want if you're willing to pay for it such as Jspec.com, JDMish.com, etc. There are also Japan based buying services that will ship to USA such as White Rabbit Xpress. Perhaps some west coast members can point you to a shop that already has one in stock. Unfortunately not many import/tuner shops stock Roadster parts.

#16 ·
Every week the miata.net guys have a meet in different parts of the bay area. One meet in the South Bay/San Jose area, One meet in the southern peninsula (mountain view) one meet in mid peninsula (san bruno) one meet in the east bay (union city.) They happen mid-week though.

One problem is that bay area people tend not to want to drive far for a midweek meet. SoCal is indeed having all the fun.

#20 ·
nice car, love the wheels! what happened to your old lip? how badly was it cracked? pics????
Thanks for the compliment!
My GV lip cracked from a car backing up trying to park....scratched my whole bumper at the same time also.... :( the whole middle broke off.... I thew away the lip and the bumper already before I took any pics. My car is currently in the shop right now for repairs.
Still trying to find another GV front lip.... but no luck at all. Might go with the MS front lip now??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.