ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Boooooo Laconia... Lol

I don't know many roads out that way but I do know some people in the area...

If your ever down on the saeacoast let me know and I'll gladly take you on some fun rides. I also hold a midnight run towards the end of summer every year. Mostly small back roads and a lot of spirited driving

·
Registered
374 Posts
A good local forum to check out is nemotorsport.com

90% of the people on there are from nh including some from the Laconia area.

We also hold a bunch I cruises and meets thru out the year and there a good helping of miatas on there too lol. Come of which are on here

·
Registered
374 Posts
Give it up? Bullshit!!! I didn't do it last year, that was it. ha ha ha ha. AND, Seth, have you ever been on a Midnight Run IN a Miata?

-Jim
Yes I've been in a miata.. My 90, 91, and my smurf 92... How could you forget the smurf run lmao. No bumper and the duck tape holding the fender and door on and on thoes off road tires?

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
264 Posts
Yes I've been in a miata.. My 90, 91, and my smurf 92... How could you forget the smurf run lmao. No bumper and the duck tape holding the fender and door on and on thoes off road tires?
Remember?...I was trying to forget! Jesus, it's amazing you didn't go off the side of Bay road. I'll be doing it again this year!!!

-Jim

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome. Nemotorsporter here too. There needs to be a miata meet ASAP

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.