ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these aren't as good as Peter or some other pictures but I tried to learn a thing or two from you pro photographers. :wink:

Peter- I think you in paticular will like these backgrounds as I see you like the industrial style. Enjoy-

P.S. tell what you guys think of the painted Roll Hoops. It's not a perfect match but I think it looks better than the stock silver ones.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Very nice. I like what you've done and your photography skills aren't too shabby either. The locations are nice. The roll hoops look like they're were meant for a car with tan top and interior. I think it would look more cohesive if the roll hoods were painted body color, piano black, or gold like your wheels. Did you put Lamin-x on the fog lamps? What other mods have you done so far?

·
CR.net Supporter
204 Posts
^^^ +1! match the wheels if you want color, black if you dont. maybe a flat black or even a little rust. ha ha!

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
NICE!!! Now thats how they (NC's) should look. That Sir, just screams a throw back to the NA's that made Mazda.

+10!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
sick ride bro... the wheels look amazing.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Very, very nice NC!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very nice. I like what you've done and your photography skills aren't too shabby either. The locations are nice. The roll hoops look like they're were meant for a car with tan top and interior. I think it would look more cohesive if the roll hoods were painted body color, piano black, or gold like your wheels. Did you put Lamin-x on the fog lamps? What other mods have you done so far?
Thanks guys it sure does help the car when the pictures look good too. The last one I did weren't that great.

freedomgli-They are gold just not the same gold as my wheels =( Mods are in my sig except for a Fujita intake I just bought and will put on Friday. Oh and the tail lights I sprayed with a translucent paint you can buy from Autobacs.

Lihn I know, I know gotta lower it. I want it at least 1 inch lower, but right now I'm trying to round out my car with some bolt on mods first, then some JiCs with custom spring rates. Until then you just have to swallow the puke in your mouth when you see my 4x4 NC. :lol:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks great to me!!!

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Nice

1 - 20 of 31 Posts