ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to get a set of Sportmax 15x8 ET0 wheels for "daily" use on the project Miata. Didn't particularly like the Sportmax logo for the center cap, so I decided to try something a little different...what do you think?

Looking forward to mounting some tires to these rims and slappin' them onto the car to get an idea what it'll look like when completed. =D>

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels are just the Sportmax 002's which are available locally. The Lotus-style Eunos badges were obtained on eBay--I bought five of 'em, one for each wheel, and one for the center of the steering wheel. Since the car is going to be BRG with yellow stripes, these Lotus/Eunos badges should go nicely with the theme. :wink:

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't weighed them yet...I estimate them to be ~14-16 pounds. Not performance wheels, that's for sure. :oops: They make decent daily driver or "show" wheels though.

I guess I'm starting to show little performance compromises here and there when the car is outfitted in "daily driver" trim, now that the Atom is on the way. :lol: :oops:

I'll run either the Wat Mg rims or the Volks for the track, though.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
239 Posts
fantastic improvision! and if i recall, the wheels weigh a little more than 15lbs. good guess on your part! they aren't *that* heavy considering its a 15x8 0et, and cheap at that. there are much lighter wheels, but you'd have to pay at least twice as much for them (new).

·
Registered
582 Posts
The wheels are just the Sportmax 002's which are available locally. The Lotus-style Eunos badges were obtained on eBay--I bought five of 'em, one for each wheel, and one for the center of the steering wheel. Since the car is going to be BRG with yellow stripes, these Lotus/Eunos badges should go nicely with the theme. :wink:
:lol: i was being sarcastic!

awsome work man! i'm excited for your car =D>

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
3,542 Posts