ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
This is a long user title
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm now looking to change my daisies and I'd like to know what are the best looking rims on a NA BRG ? IMO, for the color, silver is the one that looks the best but I don't know for the wheels. I like 15 inchers a lot and I might drop her so it has a nice stance.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,632 Posts
I'd actually look at Gold instead of Bronze. BRG (as compared to say Marina Green) is kind of dull, and Gold would make a nice contrast to it IMHO.

That said, you're asking a very vague question. What you like and what other people like are probably two different things. Asking us to dictate it to you won't make you happy in the end ;)

·
This is a long user title
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not asking what you would choose since it's my car haha ! But I'd like to see good exemples !

Right now, I like a lot SSR CompX in gold, what you all think it would look like on a NA BRG ?

http://www.ssrwheels.com/wheels/comp_x_gold.html

If anyone has a picture of a NA with that kind of wheels (SSR), please post :mrgreen:

·
Mufasa in Training
32,632 Posts
Just a thought...you could use pics of BRG cars to find the color you want, then use pics of NA's with the wheels you want to decide if you like the look. That way you're not racking your brain looking for a combo someone already has ;)

Edit: also keep in mind that BRG was a LOT more numerous outside the US (I believe it was the standard color for several years in some countries). You might have good luck looking that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts