ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just received the Nielex hazard switch and am having a little trouble installing it correctly. I can't seem to get it centered on the tombstone nor have it sit stable enough so that when you flip the switches it stays in place.

Am I supposed to gut out the old OEM hazard switch and place it inside of it? Please help! Thanks!

-Will

·
Supporting Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks PharoX! I was recently informed that the shape of the 96 tombstone is a little curvier than the 89-95, which causes the fitment to be a little off and resulting in a slightly trickier as well as less than perfect fitment. =/ Woe is me.

·
Addicted Member
269 Posts
Thanks PharoX! I was recently informed that the shape of the 96 tombstone is a little curvier than the 89-95, which causes the fitment to be a little off and resulting in a slightly trickier as well as less than perfect fitment. =/ Woe is me.
Yep, 1.8 94+ tombstone are curvy and the flat plate will not sit flush with it. Sorry...

·
Supporting Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure does! I wished mine sat as flush as yours =). I am torn between using the gold colored plate or the brushed aluminum plate.

·
Supporting Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can always hit up Rod "Tetsuyagarage" to see if he can source you one or wait patiently in the for sale section. I think they are considered somewhat rare these days.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts