ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, '92 formerly turbo, new turbo system in the works, almost done. it's a sickness.

mariner blue, street fighter theme with the car. it's all good.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
welcome young grasshopper, here you can improve your ninjitsu skills and speed over your rival. :twisted:

Resistance to the Road&Ster way is futile.

PhatMiata 8)

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah.

i miss the look on the face of the putz driving the s2k when i walked him in third gear.

i prefer to keep the styling simple and clean, definitely functional. i may try metal fender flares in a few years.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome Steve-a-Rino!
Chris
aka
Gunny

·
Registered
592 Posts
kung fu jesus said:
hey chris!

rob working on the 'Stain?

decide on the direction you are going with the motor?
Rebuild of his FM built to the hilt, plus some more headwork.

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
excellent! wish i could have bought that lump, but i'm glad i didn't so you can use it throw more money into a bottomless pit.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Welcome, Feng Shui Jesus!

:woolery:

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eh, we'll see.

i was president and chair of a non-marque car club in michigan and staged auto-x, rally-x, rallies, and ice racing. some were in collaboration with the local SCCA region. i'm sort of burnt out on it. not enough seat time for an all day event. too many whiners and pointies (present company excluded).

what made it even tough, especially up there, was for $60 in the spring/summer, i could get 3 hours of track time at gingerman. compare that with 4-6 minutes and $20-30 at an autocross.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts