ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Oh, that's good stuff. My neighbor across the street just bought a '77 Skyline. 3 Webbers =D>

·
Registered
489 Posts
waaahhh^^^ in torrance? im gonna loook for it since i know you live around west!
Haha, yea. I'll show you were he left rubber from the gas station pumps, out on to the street and through an large intersection. lol. A big 270* I guess.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP
[flash width=425 height=344 loop=false:f168f11bb9]http://www.youtube.com/v/EAXGuD_f3Kw[/flash:f168f11bb9]

·
CR.net Supporter
575 Posts
did someone local to you buy one?

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
one of my all time favorite cars!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Those wheels are mad sunk, dude.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
damn chris are those all yours in the background!? That's awesome! When are we gunna see your NA out on the street again or maybe @ a KINOD?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
hahaha as soon as i saw Beck post his 1/18 scale i was thinking...............

now where is Chris at? =D> =D>

Chris please post some more of your collection in the "Toys & Collectibles" section!! I never get tired of seeing your custom creations!! Maybe you can get a KINOD photoshoot going with some of your cars!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
659 Posts
haha Thanks! I'll post some later today...

I'm still waiting on my wheels and flares to get here from Japan... They didn't have the correct barrel size in stock ,so still have wait couple of weeks :?

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
again???

**** man... gimme a call if you want help/company installing that ****.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Nice! I always thought the skyline was trying to copy the Ferrari's or Corvettes with the dual round taillights. Nice to see that the dual lights have a history (even though they are square)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Seems like a cool car, but the design doesn't do anything for me...I'd take an old school Celica over it any day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts