ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I have more money than you do.
What?

I never mentioned the sex, it's besides the point.
Lol I disagree, I think it defines the point. Never once in a million years do I ever plan on being laid because of a miata. In fact, I think any miata is pretty much the anti get laid mobile.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Oh **** Dazed, recess is coming up. To the bat cave!

To even add more to this, how does a turbo charger vs a supercharger on an anti-pussy mobile do anything?

I'd wager 90% of women don't even really know the difference other than a name.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
So you drive around, pop your hood, explain to them a supercharger is inferior to a turbo, and get laid all while driving a miata?

So your telling me you bang mad deaf women? That's awesome!

·
Administrator
15,143 Posts
I never understood the threads about the early 1.6 cars "OMG GUISE SHOULD I DO THIS!?!?! OR NOT??!?! I DON'T WANNA BLOW MY **** UP!!!!"

It's going to happen anyways. The sooner it does, the sooner you can have a better motor, so have fun!

·
(/゚Д゚)/
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Mine has the long nose crank, and only 100K miles, so it'll be good for a little bit. Yes, once it finally goes - I'll be happy to swap a 1.8 in it.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Since when do miatas get you laid by females? I never knew a convertible turd that can be bought for $1,000 = get laid status.

Are you looking for man ass?
Hey now. Every time my girlfriend gets in my car the passenger seat turns into niagra falls. Miatas make bitches wet when they go racekor mode.

Lulz.

Just a sec. I'll resize it and hook you up.
FFS this.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Are you just running the JRSC powercard or just that FMU and the MSD retard box? Just curious as I recently picked up a used M45 kit with no engine management and am trying to figure out what to go with.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts