ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
putting a zex dry kit on, just the 55 shot to start. i already have to autolite 3922 plugs to go in. stock clutch and fuel pump right now, but i am going to get a better clutch pretty soon and a friend is giving me his stock fuel pump from a MR2 turbo(he said will support 300whp) so that should be more than enough. anything miata specific that i need to know before i start?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Dry kits are dangerous. Why did you do a dry kit over a wet kit?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
becuase it didnt buy it, lol. a freind owes me and is basically giving it to me. he was running a 250 shot with no problems on his mx6

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
doubt it, take that last 0 off.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i call bull ****
whatever man, i have been there ans seen him do it, this isnt a stock BP we are talking about. it was on a built KL.

he was running two kits, a 150 shot dry and a 100 shot wet kit

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
Be careful. I've heard more bad things than good about dry kits, like burned pistons and damage to rod bearings because of unequal distribution of the nitrous causing one cylinder to pop a lil harder than another. Would probably be more fun and safe on a lawnmower. Hate to ruin a good engine over a free nitrous kit. Just my $.02

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ran into a problem. the TPS on the 1.6 is ass bawards. do i am putting in a shift knob with a monetary push button, and a 5volt voltage regulator to trigger it. should be done tomorow

·
Registered
402 Posts
Don't come crying to us when you grenade your motor. Dry nitrous is dangerous, even if it is free. Your buddy didn't run a 250 dry shot on his MX6, either.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't come crying to us when you grenade your motor. Dry nitrous is dangerous, even if it is free. Your buddy didn't run a 250 dry shot on his MX6, either.
if your going to post something dumb like that, atleast read the whole thread. he was running 250 total, a 150 dry and a 100 wet. dry is fine if your not a retard.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can see the pic man, just a red x. but the kit is on and it works great. i am getting ready to put a bigger fuel pump and bigger jets here in a few

1 - 18 of 18 Posts