ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forsale: 14 inch 3.5 Lips

Condition: Brand New. Received these a week ago.

Price: $1,000

Will work well with Epsilon Mesh Wheel AKA Southern Ways but will need slight milling on the face to fit properly

Ordered these from TunerShop and the quality and build are excellent. Only problem is that they didn't make it so that a face will be able to fit over the lip. Thus why these are for sale. In order to make them fit I would have to mill the face slightly to have them fit over the lip but because I have a set of rare 4x100, I'm not willing to modify them.

I've seen plenty of Epsilons in 4x114 around or you can have the holes TIG welded, sanded/smoothed and redrill for another set.

On to pics

And the Epsilon Mesh

Cali guys, help a brotha out and spread the word. Again, I've seen multiple sets in Cali

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. I can't edit and change the price to $600 but the price is lowered. Also accepting trades on a set of wheels. Willing to ship and accepting any other offers. Throw something at me and build some unique wheels

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Can you take a picture showing what the problem is also add some measurements of your faces so others have more to go off of.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
tuner shop from ebay?? Good to know they're legit. I was planning on picking up a set for my wheels..................................... back then..

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are lips from TUNERSHOP.COM that cost me $1,250 to get over to the state. These are legit guys.

I'll take measurements of the dimension of the lips when I get a chance today.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's probably from the step. They are most likely made to be used with a smaller face. I have some 17 step lips from them that use a 16 face

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Measured the lips to get the exact number that will let anyone interested know what size faces can fit on or under these lips.

The measurement of the lips (which indicates what the max size face you can fit on these are 11-1/8 inches

The measurement of my original faces are 11.5-1/8 inches

So all in all, my face had an extra (.5") half inch that would not allow the face to fit the lips.

He's a picture of what the problem with the fitment of the face

UP CLOSE

This is how they should sit (FIY the hub is hitting the ground which is making it sit alittle bit above the lip seat.)

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Damn i should of kept my 14" Hoshino's these would of worked for me .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts