ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice meeting er body for my first outing for so-cal meet. got a feeling i didn't fit in some crowds, some i did. most of mature guys are a lil more welcoming... gotta just find my vibe and crowd. maybe i feel odd cuz i have the most stock car. but i know what i'm doing. and i don't need no haters. but thanks for the supporters out there for showin the kindness... holla brian, bill, sonique, and every1, i hope to have only structural criticism. not just some1 flashing chrome at me net picking at minor things as a squeegie on my master cyl.??? as if he'd ever raced?

i hate flashiness and conceitedness. i know who are purely into performance, and those who know their **** as much as i do. thx. for keeping it real. i like to learn more from those that knows roadsters well. and will try to attend to more future meetings.

peace biatches!

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
remember.

if you want a wheel to fit, you gotta put it on the car.

you arent going to get anywhere if you dont put the wheels on the car.

put the wheels on the car.

man.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
It was nice meeting you at the KINOD, Richard. Looking forward to talking to you again soon. :)

Oh, and don't worry about fitting in or the state of your car. It can be bone stock, for all I care. You fit in because you are cool enough to come out. :wink:

BTW, I like the scrunchy on the master cylinder thing. That's a cool idea if you ask me.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dicker:i really like those ssr dori2 to fit, but its a 4x114 and spacer conversions cost $$$$$.
bet it'll look sweet tho. it fits 240s 4 sure. dimensions r 15x7 +32 15lbs. 690kg pressure 4 removal. think i'll keep'em cuz its just a badass rare find.they go 4 over $1k now.WOW!jdm wheels dont come cheap nowadays. i tihnk i'll stick with these mystery VW wheels 4 now.
everything on my car now is mystery...any1 want 2 call me mysteryman? hehe=)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to this page: my bad for such defensiveness on my behalf. i guesss i should relax a bit. tho people actually wonder whats the story behind the scrunchy thing...its like this,
1)brake fluid moisture cantamination.
2)brake spillage
3)foriegn objects (dirt, etc.)
4)cost 25c
no actual horsepower gains, but for 25c, keeps dirt out and saves $$$ in case of seals damaging.which may add to brakepower gain...hehehe=)
i'm missing 1 for the clutchslv. tho that 1 has a vent tube. ooops

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
The crowd was smaller than usual at last night KINOD. It was really fun seeing you there, and pretty much everyone at the meets with an exceptional few have a LOOOONG way to go to get to their vision of their cars.

Stock or not, you're always welcome. If you drive a Roadster, welcome to the family --simple as that.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
KINOD basically means Krispy kreme In N Out and Drive

BTW, for the record I like the scrunchy idea and plan to put on on my brake resevoir. :wink:

·
Registered
692 Posts
nice to meet you richard- keep coming out man maybe next time we'll go for a drive too. i'm all about the master cylinder squishy, you'll be seeing one on my car at the next meet ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts