ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woolery:Well after much researching and debate with other people and a couple test drives today, I have decided to change my mind. I thought that the Miata was going to be the one for me, but I drove both a Prelude SH, and a 96 Miata both stock. I am getting the prelude tomorrow. I have a family and the back seat was a plus. The suspension on the prelude is also double wishbone, all indepedent like the Miata, and felt great. The extra power under the hood didnt hurt also. I noticed that after driving the Prelude that the Miata just felt weak and sluggish, especially in lower rpm's. What I thought was gonna be the biggest drwback for me was FF layout, but actually it drives awesome, even more sturdy feeling than the sway happy rear end of the Miata. The Miata did feel lighter in the corners, causing me to break loose on a few occasions. when entering the corner in the Prelude the car almost lets you know before the turn if it will be able to hold, or drift out. And for the price I am suprised at how cheap the SH's will go for. I now feel like I know why there are so many Honda tuners on the road.:whistle: If you haven't driven the Prelude SH, go try one out. If your running a stock Miata I don't see how you couldn't be dissapointed. Well see ya on the open roads, Good luck keepin up. Sounds stupid, but can't wait to feel the rush of my vtec kickin in agaian. I think I will scream, yo my vtec just kicked in, hell yeahs.......lol peace brothas :woolery:

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
I have driven a SH.

**** is a hog.

NOTHING has been as fun as my stock miata.

Goodluck anyways hope it doesn't get stolen.

·
Mnt Climber/ Trail Runner
180 Posts
I want 45 seconds of my life back...

I'm good for 15, the rest you are on your own...

Why was this posted in the meet & greet?

This is more like a swan song...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Congrats on the Prelude... Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back being gay in my sluggish Miata and crying about its lack of VTECH.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.