ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd say hi.

I've done extensive research on the NA after autocrossing for a while and falling in love with other peoples cars (miatas).

I'm planning on purchasing one in the near future and just waiting for the right one to come along as they are quite expensive up here Vancouver (BC, Canada).

I used to think miata owners were the typical chrome rollbars, white stripes and stock height but after seeing a road&ster mag at the local Spoon distributor and seeing CE28N's ca on miata.net, now this....

I'M HOOKED !!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My plans are to keep it clean, stock interior (because I love the way it feels), myabe toss a steering wheel on as I have a pile of momo, personal and the like kicking around.

I want to go with some wide 13's, since CE28N already has Rota RB's I wanted to try something different but the last set in my province I can get for cheap so I may go that route.

Thinking of these but they are a real pain to get, and not JDM but they are so hot...

I don't have an NA yet so I should stop planning :(
I will definately start with coilovers and 13's though

also I don't know if this link will work by I am considering this as well... RHD :)
http://www.buysell.com/root/detail/.../1990_MAZDA_MIATA_ROADSTAR_Convertible_2.aspx

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
nice, those wheels are sweet. I say go for it JDM or not. I was actually lookin at a few euro wheels on ebay too.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Try some Diamond racing wheels. Dirt cheap 13x8s. Great for autcrossing as well.
Chris

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Need one set for Pimpin' on the streets, for race I will probably use up the 14" Azenis that I already have, then go to 13's with R-comps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts