ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have you ever been driving during the summer in your non-miata vehicle and a bee flies in the window and its trapped in the car and its a disaster?

i feel bad for those people. :phillyb:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Now that I think of it, ever since I got a convertible I have zero recorded cases of winged insects flying into my interior.

·
Registered
304 Posts
had the top down while the miata was down for some work and found a huge green spider the size of my fist chillin in there

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Thats why I always wear sunglasses when I drive my car topless. It works when I put the top down to :woolery:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I had a locust fly into my open window and onto my shirt while on the highway doing 110kmh. Freaked the **** out of me, almost crashed. True story

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I had a locust fly into my open window and onto my shirt while on the highway doing 110kmh. Freaked the **** out of me, almost crashed. True story
I DID crash...........but I was doing only 35mph in a trooper. Had the window down and a big ass bug flew into my short sleeve and my first instinct was to raise my arm and get that thing out of there. Car turned sharply right and clipped a telephone pole. Ripped out the wheel, and suspension. Totaled

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Did you scream? Because that's the manliest thing to do in these situations :lol:
I had a cigarette butt flicked into my car and onto my shirt while the car was moving (driver ahead of me was a smoker). That scared the hell at out of me and ruined my crappy, torn T-shirt. Since then, I rarely drive topless.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I always have a tiny piece of ash fly up under my sunglasses and land on my eyeball when I smoke with the top down. Every freakin' time...

·
Registered
196 Posts
I freakin HATE getting bees in my car, esp. since I'm allergic. Had a big ass bee hit me in the chest when I was cruising in my 240 a few years back - thank god it got knocked out long enough I could stop the car and get it off me.

Riding my dirtbike on some roads one time w/o goggles I got a fly sucked into the ear pocket of my helmet. That was one of the worst minutes of my life. Ever.

·
Registered
747 Posts
After I put hydraulic disc brakes on my old Ironhorse, I had a bee hit me in the face. Went to wipe it away with my right hand and accidentally squeezed my left brake. Instant endo at about 25 mph.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts