ClubRoadster.net banner

Who Wins No Shave November ?!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
181 - 200 of 399 Posts

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,897 Posts
When I did no-shave November it was always no shaving at all. Period. I always felt terrible for my friends with wicket neck beards.

Now going full on Movember it feels weird shaving almost every single day.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
not official rules adam, but i was wondering how many other sons of bitches have managed to stick it out past the halfway point without trimming/grooming/caving in entirely.

·
Super Moderator
6,406 Posts
I've had to shave some neck and upper cheek scraggly fuckers. Sideburns are too long to go with the beard so I'll probably trim those down to the same length.

·
Registered
545 Posts
That's sad Arjay, haha. My **** used to be like that. You sleeve looks like it has nice color though!
It's so much worse in person haha, I couldn't take it.
Thanks though!:icon_cheers:

I didn't last, it was way too patchy and thin. But I kept a goatee if you want to call it that. I don't like it but jasmine does. I'll at least keep it through November I guess.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,794 Posts
I assure you I've been down the long and winding road without a single trim in years past...
You look like Bradley Cooper with this hair / beard combo. I'd say go with that next year (rather than looking like Chuck Liddell in the Duralast commercials).

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'm contemplating shaving my 'stache. I have an interview this coming Monday and I need to figure out what to do before then. I'll post a pic of my progress shortly.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'm contemplating shaving my 'stache. I have an interview this coming Monday and I need to figure out what to do before then. I'll post a pic of my progress shortly.
Here it is! In all its glory!

My buddy says I look like Brak's dad.

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
not official rules adam, but i was wondering how many other sons of bitches have managed to stick it out past the halfway point without trimming/grooming/caving in entirely.

I haven't touched my face with a razor or trimming device of any kind. It looks extremely horrid.

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
It's so bad.

I got about a 2 week head start on you guys and was entirely too lazy to shave on 10/31, so...

Yeah.

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
I've found i can grow a hell of a neckbeard if i desire. The rest is just atrocious.

Looks like i have pubes on my face, with about the same density/coverage, maybe slightly less.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
been giving the old lady rugburn.

181 - 200 of 399 Posts