ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!

Mike here from NonStopTuning. I wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself and our company.

NST has been a large part of the grassroots motorsports scene in the US, and specifically in the state of Texas, since 2005. We are based out of Houston, Texas and offer a variety of products for a number of Japanese and European makes and models.

While our specialty is the line of lightweight, underdrive, and overdrive pulley kits, we also offer a line of lightweight flywheels and performance clutches, lightweight batteries, and coilover suspension kits.

On the motorsports side, we have campaigned the largest and most successful grassroots drift team in the USA over the past several seasons. Our cars have taken podiums and championships in drift series such as NOPI Drift, D1GP USA, Xtreme Drift Circuit, and Lone Star Drift FD PRO-AM. Some of you may recognize a few of our drivers:

Chelsea DeNofa and his turbo Miata from the NOPI Drift days

Chelsea took back to back 2010 and 2011 X D C championships in his BMW

Chelsea DeNofa's 2012 Formula Drift BMW

Will Parsons and his 2009 D1GP USA, 2010 X D C, and 2011 X D C Toyota AE86
Will finished fourth place overall in the 2011 X D C championship race

Aaron Losey in one of the very first LS1 powered Nissan S13 chassis in the USA
Aaron has traveled more miles and organized more drift events than any other TX driver

Josh Steele and his immaculately built LS1 Nissan S13 also runs in the X D C

We have continued to expand our catalog over the past few years and we are very excited about our official entry into the Miata community. These little roadsters are a ton of fun and this chassis has proven to be a serious contender in the motorsports world with the right mix of modifications. We are excited and dedicated to expanding our catalog over the next few months with offerings to assist you with your Miata project cars!

Take a moment to browse the following pages and send us any inquiries you may have:

web: www.NonStopTuning.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/NonStopTuningUSA
blog: www.nonstoptuning.wordpress.com
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NonStopTuning

phone: 281-917-0221 Monday through Friday 12pm-6pm CST
reps: Mike / Cody

Thanks again, good luck and have fun with all your projects!

MIKE @ NST

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
site needs mazda/miata choice in the menu.

Welcome to the forum! What products are you offering/planning to offer for the miata?

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
site needs mazda/miata choice in the menu.

Welcome to the forum! What products are you offering/planning to offer for the miata?
Thank you for the welcome!

At this point, we offer Coilover Kits, Clutches & Flywheels, and Lightweight Batteries for the Miata. Keep an eye out for the threads we are working on for each of these categories. If the community embraces and supports these products, we will be sure to expand our catalog quickly in 2012 to include even more items.

Thanks again, good luck and have fun with all your projects!

MIKE @ NST

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
Do you stop tuning to make forum posts, or are you multitasking?

I jest. Welcome from a Houston expat.

·
Registered
619 Posts

You would. Lol!!

Welcome to the fourm NST!

·
Registered
335 Posts
welcome!

since it seems like you guys have taken a liking towards drifting, think you'll be coming out with angle mods for miatas anytime soon? there is a market for them, perhaps the guys here at cr.net are a bit purist but I along with several members are in desperate need of more angle oriented parts.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chelsea already makes knuckles for miatas.

That is true. Chelsea does make a line of modified knuckles through his company Level 7 Tune.

NST should hopefully be carrying the full line of Level 7 Miata knuckles at the start of next year!! Stay tuned for more info!!!

CODY @ NST

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Glad to see you guys on the forum. I've met you a couple of times I think and I've known all the NST dudes for a while.

Buy their ****!!!!
You would. Lol!!

Welcome to the fourm NST!
Can't wait to watch y'all at the next event
Thank you for the welcomes and the kind words guys. Much appreciated.

And with regards to stopping... We are SO NonStop, we tag stop signs!!! :mrgreen:

MIKE @ NST

·
Registered
335 Posts
chelsea already makes knuckles for miatas.
^^^
was well aware of that

That is true. Chelsea does make a line of modified knuckles through his company Level 7 Tune.

NST should hopefully be carrying the full line of Level 7 Miata knuckles at the start of next year!! Stay tuned for more info!!!

CODY @ NST
^^^ this is what i was looking for!

F**k yeah i'ma stay tuned!!!

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
When are you guys going to add a Mazda section to your website. Are coilovers the only thing you offer for the miata right now?

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When are you guys going to add a Mazda section to your website. Are coilovers the only thing you offer for the miata right now?
Very soon sir!! We offer BC Coilovers, SPEC clutches and flywheels and Braille lightweight batteries currently for the Mazda Miata.

NST does have some big plans for 2012, with the introduction of some new products.

Look forward to Level 7 Tune max angle knuckles, Full Top Speed performance parts line, and a possible lightweight pulley kit by us here at NST.

Stay tuned for a BIG 2012!!!

CODY @ NST

1 - 20 of 27 Posts