ACT Street/Strip Clutch
Kaaz 1.5 way L.S.D.
Mazdaspeed Diff. Mounts

Suspension:
TEIN Flex Coilovers
Whiteline F&R Adjustable Sway Bars

Wheels/Tires/ Brakes:
Sportmax 002 15x8 +0 Offset
-Falken Azenis 215 Pure Sports (205/50/15)
BBS Meshies 15x6.5
-Hankook Ventis HRII (205/50/15)
Stock Wheels 14x5.5
-Brigestone Potenza RE950 (185/55/14)
Brembo Rotors
Hawk HPS Pads (front)
Axxis Metal Masters Pads (Rear)

Exterior:
Garage Vary Front Bumper & Side Skirts
Circuit-Zero Hood Risers
H4 Conversion Headlights
5000K Yellow H4 Bulbs

Interior:
Cobra Suzuka GT Seat (Kevlar)
G-Force 5-Point Roll Cage
Boss Frog Roll Bar (6 Pt.)
Megan Racing Gauges (Air/Fuel, Boost, Oil Temp.)
Mazdaspeed Shift Knob
Bride Steering Wheel
Suede Shift & E-Brake Boot

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oowwww... And my name is Brooks Church, I am 19, i am a amature drifter and raod racer (I have my SCCA comp. liscence)

·
Registered
145 Posts
welcome! Im in Cincinnati, I think I might have met you at a drift practice, forget the name of the race park in OH, but the projectseven.org guys run up there too. You knew another guy practicing that day that had a silver na with the hood spacers/risers. I asked you about your 1.5 kaaz that day and you said that you might be getting the 2 way now that your miata was not a daily driver. :shock:
I have a good memory :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
wow , i thought you were alreadly on here.

anyway, welcome!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome! Im in Cincinnati, I think I might have met you at a drift practice, forget the name of the race park in OH, but the projectseven.org guys run up there too. You knew another guy practicing that day that had a silver na with the hood spacers/risers. I asked you about your 1.5 kaaz that day and you said that you might be getting the 2 way now that your miata was not a daily driver.
I have a good memory
I think i rember you. I just fixed my rear end. But 2-way and 1.8l rear end will be in the future. First stiffinging the car up, and getting the turbo dialed in is key!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I blew up the ring and pinion. THE DIFF IS FINE ITSELF, but I cant say so much for the old R&P. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
145 Posts
so it blew up due to power/wear/fatiuge or it blew up because it was not alinged right......your pics kinda look like a alingment issue. :shock:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got no idea why. All I know is it look like jaws from bond got hungry.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What event? what were you driving?

·
Registered
295 Posts
sept 10th. i didn't have my car with me. i will try to make it to kilkare in 07 once the turbo project gets done

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually kil-kare is no more. check out www.ohiodrifting.com for the new news on the events. Was the event import-faceoff?

·
Registered
295 Posts
well it looks like my next purchase is an extension for the hard dog and a firesuit. yes it was the faceoff

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet. I hope my cage will pass if not I will have to get a new one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
WOW im pretty sure i saw you this weekend. i was at work in front of Bon Vie valeting when i saw you and a few other people drive by. your car is flat out sick. ive always liked miatas but when i saw and heard yours role by me i was hooked. it made want to read more into miatas so i started looking around for forums and then stumbled on "Noob Drifter from Ohio" so i clicked on it cuz i happen to live in galena as well. and obviously i found your car... weird :shock: ... nonetheless great miata

1 - 20 of 28 Posts