ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My names James I live in northern va recently got my hands on a red 92 miata bought it from my mom so its never been abused its been in the family for years and finally decided to snag it. She was going to sell it to a guy for 500 bucks( she never drove it) so I sold the civic for an upgrade! Body is in really good shape its a hard top the soft too is held together by duct tape every thing else is stock stock stock it has 260k on her.... Oh and most importantly her names Lafonda!

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Welcome! I live in Manassas myself.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
In getting started with my little lady I must ask from experience what are some does and donts and is there any advice you would give a noobie?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wel pm me if you come through woukd love to meet and see other miata owners to get ga feel for everything. I hear from my co workers that the miata group is pretty nice!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Matt... he has had his miata for 2 years... well let me get the people back together there is a car show here pretty soon so far we have 4 miatas going I'm trying to make a all miata run up there it would be sick!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Me and my buddy took off lafonda's soft top today and got the anti theft code off the radio so I don't have to ride in silence. Over all pretty productive day I would say!

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts