ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey names chris but i go by Topher if u didnt know. i rock a white 93 miata that i call maxx. yes i named my miata its easier to yell at a car when it has a name. im woking on the drifting thing but i really like track racing. im running an ok set up only ok cause lack of cash swift spring, tockico illuminas, racing beat solid sway front and back, cobra bucket, personal steering wheel, harddog rollbar with a single diagnol and SPORT MAX 002 GOLDS!!!!! i like my rims. hope to cya around

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
San Berdo county im in Loma Linda next to Redlands i deliver pizzas in redlands u might spot me racing around there is nothing like driving a miata top down and getting paid for it :mrgreen:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
welcome welcome, make sure to list your mods and post pics of your ride in the garage section so we can check out all your mods.

White Miatas!!! FTW \(^_^)/

PhatMiata

·
Registered
692 Posts
dude what up. your in Loma linda. i'm a regular at the lollicup boba place. go to one of our kinod meets on friday nights or autobacs on sundays.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha kool lolli cup is like less than a block from my house ill stop by and c friday night i think i've seen a bunch of cars out there but no miatas

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i stoped by lolli cup around 8 and didnt c any body wat time do u guys show up? or did i get the location wrong? lolli cup by the cheveron

·
Registered
692 Posts
no man sorry. i was just saying i frequent the loma linda area....... and, you should got to one of the kinod meets in teh city of industry. its worth the drive

·
Registered
459 Posts
theres a lollicup out there? wow! they are everywhere now...

anyways welcome topher. i haven't been to the kinod for a while now. i guess we still got'em.
kinod is krispy kreme in n out drive. on fridays. its off azusa on the 60 fwy. try to get directions from the events section.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no not yet im going to get it done next week. i've been busy with thanksgiving and all. ill try and stop by that meet tonight now that i know where it is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts