ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Noob user, long time stalker as a "guest" from Central Florida.

I own a Rotrex Supercharged '95 Miata named Tomo. In the though process of dropping in a '99 motor and eventually building the top end of that and the bottom of my '95. Let's just say it needs to happen soon as the compression test yielded depressing results.

I like Sparkles and Ponies:littlepony:. I make sure my Miata does too. I also love man buns and make sure my car advertises that. Please spam me with Miata man bun photos.

If you own a Rotrex, please be my friend so I can harass you with questions. I love to cook for my friends because I am thankful they allow me to harass them. ;)

That pretty much sums me and Tomo up. One day I'll photos photos of his sweet interior.
But serious, Rotrex owners... I need you! Kraftwerks sucks for support on Miatas.

<3 ,
DJ

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
You show me yours and I'll show you mine!

Welcome to CR
If we are showing off man buns.... I don't have one. I have a lady bun! ;)

However, I do have interior shots! So, I expect to see yours! Recently re purple-fied the interior for Miatapalooza a few months back. First photo was my personal favorite. Shift knob game was on on that day!

As a n00b- I hope these photos load... if they don't load, I'll figure a way to do it in my profile? idk. n00b

1000% Jake
Wait, women buy these cars... And are on the internet?!? This changes everything.

See if the image hosting service you're using has a 'BBcode' option. It should generate image links in a format you can just copy and paste into your posts.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Wait, women buy these cars... And are on the internet?!? This changes everything.

See if the image hosting service you're using has a 'BBcode' option. It should generate image links in a format you can just copy and paste into your posts.
Naturally, All hair dressers drive Miatas! ;) As for the internet. Nope. I suck at this whole internet thing. Your "BBcode" had me googling. I was tyring to upload from images saved on my computer and that worse then watching paint dry. The I was trying to upload from IG and that was just an epic fail. And... I cannot post links until I post more. So, I did upload onto my profile a few images and there is always IG! Tomo__95 (Yes, two underscores!)

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
welcome, seems like more peeps from florida are popping up
Yeah! I never really needed to Join the forms due to my brother being the Miata Mechanic in Central FL and I can always ask him a question. Unfortunately, He and I were both stumped on the Rotrex Supercharger kit being 100% interchangeable with a 99 motor. And Rotrex is 100% no help at all. I have called and e-mailed them and was hunting to see if anyone has done a swap like me and they had success with the 95 kit bolting right up with no problem to a 99 motor... The Hunt continues...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts