ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey CR i just go a white 93 na, best car i ever driven handles like a BEAST!!! best 1500 i ever spent!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!! I wanna hellaflush it more but iono what coils to use looking for cheap like new or use I have $300 but irony want to use racelands..I want something stiff!!!?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome, search around for your answer about the coils. If you want performance, you dont want racelands.
Also read about about the style bar on the car, looks like you got a good deal.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again! I'll do some research!! In cr.... But for 300 I don't think there is much I can get:/

·
Registered
748 Posts
Thanks again! I'll do some research!! In cr.... But for 300 I don't think there is much I can get:/
I really dont like the idea of suggesting this, but look up suspension bits on eBay, there's plenty of cheap coilovers and whatnot over there :|

Oh, and welcome :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
welcome friend i found my rice lands for 160 and they work pretty well but that coming from a guy that just went from stock to rice good luck :)

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
Welcome to CR.net. I would recommend raceland coil over suspension for your budget and appearance convenience. Raceland suspension offers a low cost alternative to ride quality and performance oriented suspension, without compromising on slam and helladopeness.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i hope to see everyone lol the miata community is very friendly! much better than the honda community lol!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to CR.net. I would recommend raceland coil over suspension for your budget and appearance convenience. Raceland suspension offers a low cost alternative to ride quality and performance oriented suspension, without compromising on slam and helladopeness.

thanks i am considering it after all the feed backs! thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts