ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, finally got a time to make a post right here.
This is my first Miata and first manual car too (yea...still a noob in manual:cry:!)
Just let me know what u guys think:roll:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Well luckily you picked a pretty easy car to learn with. Short shift and a light clutch so you'll be fine. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to CR
Yea Im in the East Bay too. Walnut Creek to be exact. You should head out to the monthly Vacaville meet. Its this upcoming Thursday night.
Looks good! Tell us more about it. I am also from East Bay Area..and I also have that Racing Lab license plate frame lol did you go to the Big Stoneridge Meet?
Thank you guys, It's a 92 Miata, got 143,000 miles so far. Lucky I got this for $2500 from a friend of mind. As for meeting, I hope I can join any one of them soon....school + work is killing me:evil:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey did you buy that car off a guy named Evan? Welcome by the way!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't forget to join norcalroadsters.com!
Sure I will:phillyb:

Hey did you buy that car off a guy named Evan? Welcome by the way!
Thanks. Well, the guy who sold to me is a friend of mine, I don't call him Evan though lol.
But the car already had a ClubRoadster.net sticker on when I got it so I believe one of the previous owner was from here.:lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
In Pleasant Hill...we run in SCCA San Francisco Region Spec Miata class. Be careful, these little cars are addicting! Will be posting a Newbie thread shortly!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts