ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a little while, been to Kinod twice already. My brother has a turbo'ed Miata, and I have four other friends also with white miatas. Anyways, I thought I'd post and say hi.

Here's my wannabe miata...

At least it has "M" in its name!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Only good looking MRoadster I've ever seen.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's kinda "laguna blue" too..

i guess it's ok. i dunno if it's a miata beater though... :mrgreen:
LSB (laguna seca blue) was only available on '01-02 M roadsters, which as the later S54 315hp motor, no metallic flake in it...

This blue is Estoril blue (closer to Miata's Laguna), which was available on all years of the M roadsters, but I only have the 240hp motor (S52)...so there are a lot of Miata's that can hand me my ass......

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
I love your roadster, also always had a soft spot for M coupes. What does that black marking on your quarterpanel mean?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
The one ahead of the wheel?

I always thought those were rock shields to keep from chipping the flares?

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Well, this is Club Roadster and you have an M Roadster...I don't see any problem! :wink:

You're welcome anytime in my book! =D>

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
dang man what kinda body kit did you put on your miata make it look like that??!! and must be some super JDMsaurus hardtop!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your car looks raked LOL
It is...

welcome, your roadster is awesome
Thanks

car looks really good. the rear looks perfect. it lowers the rears when you're in the car anyways...
Yes, it's actually recommended by TC Kline to run the car with a slight rake...although I'm probably going to get the correct pads in the rear to lower it more.

I love your roadster, also always had a soft spot for M coupes. What does that black marking on your quarterpanel mean?

The one ahead of the wheel?

I always thought those were rock shields to keep from chipping the flares?
Yes, it's a stoneguard...it's magnetic, and a modified version of the old 930/911 Turbo stoneguards...

oh, and put the center caps on your rims....
I have a pair on one side, and nothing on the other, still trying to decide

Well, this is Club Roadster and you have an M Roadster...I don't see any problem!

You're welcome anytime in my book!
[epic said:
@ Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:13 pm]

+1

lovin the M roadster
thanks guys...I'll be there a little more often

Welcome Dion... Good to see ya at KINOD.
Fred
Where is your car with the new wheels?

dang man what kinda body kit did you put on your miata make it look like that??!! and must be some super JDMsaurus hardtop!
Have you seen the Z3 conversion for the Miata?

right on, many of us could only dream of 240hp
There are a lot of Miata's boosting more than I've got, and you guys are way lighter too!

Thanks for the compliments so far...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts