ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Happy to have found a roadster forum for enthusiasts, as I am one myself. Just purchased a 2001 Miata LS with 100,000 miles. Previously, owned a 1993 white Miata until some *&^%& made a left turn right in front of me. Fortunately for me the little 93 Miata's airbag deployed and saved my ***. Can't complain much, have my health and a new more powerful 2001 Miata to play with.

So far I've changed all the fluids to synthetic. Aluminum shift knob, xenon bulbs and headlights all around. New Eclipse deck with component speakers. Tein S-tech springs are in the garage waiting. Finding a good deal for some KYB AGX's. There are tooooooo many things I still need to do. To start out with, need Hard dog roll bar, hardtop, soft top(torn currently but patched), headers, dual exhaust, intake, body kit, and the biggest dilemma is Turbo or No turbo, NA or Induction????

Thanks for having me and looking forward for advice and help from everyone.

Mike

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Hahaha! And so the madness begins again. Welcome to the forum. I hope you receive much inspiration to help you answer all those questions.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Welcome to your new addiction :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts