ClubRoadster.net banner

Nopro wide body NB

5K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  timallen 
#1 ·
#5 ·
=D> Hey man that is my car. Those pics were taken last year at the Nopi Nats. It was also in the march issue of HCI. Have also been in one of the Road&ster issues. What do you think? Does it look good or what???? I think I am the only one in the US that has the kit. I know that the S/C is not the best setup......but it will do until I go the turbo route. But trust me it is coming. Next to go on will be the Rotora brake kit. I just need some time. I will post some pics in the garage when I can. Feed back is great. Talk to you guys soon. Caleb R (frosty115)

#9 ·
Hey Frosty, you plan on swapping out your hood for the Nopro one? The Nopro NB hood is so sweet looking. Also, how about the Nopro rear lower splitter/diffuser panel, that thing would really set off your car. and how about changing out your mirrors for something a little different, bomex maybe or something more racey like some carbon mirrors or something.

well, i think your car is hot man, that thing rocks. next time i'm up in atlanta visiting my fellow cuban buddies over at RSpeed, i'll have to ask them to get ahold of you so that i can see the car in person.

any further exterior plans for the car?

Alex

#10 ·
\:D/ Thanks guys for all the feed back. Speedworks thanks for the questions. First the hood. If I do replace it, it will be with the tuckin 99 CF oem....don't know yet. Second the diffuser. I bought the nopro one that comes with the car. Not on yet. WHY????? The JDM Nopro car has the extended A arms that Nopro offers for the kit to push the wheels out. These are installed on the car everybody sees in the past issues of Road&Ster, and at the Nopro website....to long to list. The wheels on the Jdm car are like 7 1/2 , 8 '' wide. Very cool. However I run 18 x 10.5 rear, 18 x 8 front. No Extended A arms. So boys and girls..... the diffuser is under going lets just say '' some slight modifications". Should be on by Nopi. I know that my whhels are not JDM. But I had to get what I could in the time I had left. I think they look cool anyways. Third the mirrors. Santa claus brought me a brand shining set of craft square cf mirrors for X-mas. Thanks Metro motorsports. they will be on soon enough. Time is the key word for me, and the lack there of it. Due to a bad motorcycle wreck I had @ Road Atl 2 months ago I am still not at 100% yet. But I asure you guys that the car will continue to get better as I go along. Please feel free to continue to send feed back. Ihope I answered your ??? Speedworks. Talk to you soon. Caleb(frosty115)R.......And yes I plan on adding a hard top for the exterior.

#12 ·
Caleb...great work man! I actually saw pics of your car when you first got started and I was thinking "man that car needs a lot of work to make that body kit work"...and seeing your pics today, I was floored!!! One of the best NBs I've ever seen.

=D>

#16 ·
Caleb, the car looks great man, dont worry about getting all the parts at once, it takes alot of time and money to build a car the way you like.

I love what you have done with the car so far, and im sure over time your car will become even more of a monster!! (^_^) Keep up the good work!

PS You will love those Craft Square Mirrors, they are the shizzzzzz.....

PhatMiata

#18 ·
#-o Thank you to the Blue potateo. He is the reason why any of this happened. If it had not been for his steady hand signing the shipping documents, my dreams would have never came true. Thanks to him for keeping me away from going RICE, and creating a car that deserves a second look. Peter is da man. If this isn't kissing ass then I don't know what is. HaHa.......The blue potateo rocks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.