1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Enkei JSpeeds in Silver
15x8, +25, 4x100 Lug Pattern
In excellent condition, no bends or cracks, extremely minor curb marks on a couple of the wheels, the silver hides them well though
All 4 center caps included
Dunlop Star Specs 205/50/15 with a fair amount of life left (balanced already)
$600 or trade
I can answer any additional questions you may have
Pick-up in Concord or Benicia, I split my time between both places

Please leave a message with a name and phone number said slowly and clearly if I do not answer, I am often busy with oily hands and cannot pick up my phone. I will call you back as soon as I'm available. No message with a name and number equals no return call sorry. Texting is also alright but again I may not be able to respond right away.

925 522 1137

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I'm not into the hellaflush thing so I didn't think to take any like that since it doesn't matter to me. But a few quick math calculations can give you an approx. measurment of how far the wheel will stick out from the hub. Here I'll do it real quick:

8in. = 203.2mm (overall width)
203.2mm / 2 = 101.6mm (wheel center line)
101.6mm - 25mm = 76.6mm (after calculating offset backspacing)

So approx 76mm or 3in from the mounthing surface of the hub to the edge of the lip if my math is correct. I would guess the lip takes up approx. 2in of this distance.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the additional picture options. These wheels were not on a "stanced" or "hellaflushed" car so it didn't occur to me to take fitment pictures although the math is rather simple to figure out if they would fit on your car or not. Hopefully those pictures help some folks out, thanks again.

·
Supporting Member
106 Posts
Thanks for the additional picture options. These wheels were not on a "stanced" or "hellaflushed" car so it didn't occur to me to take fitment pictures although the math is rather simple to figure out if they would fit on your car or not. Hopefully those pictures help some folks out, thanks again.
No one said anything about "stance" or "hellaflush". Did it occur to you that maybe a shot of how they actually look on your car would help to sell them? A simple, no sorry don't have more pics would suffice. Why so defensive?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No one said anything about "stance" or "hellaflush". Did it occur to you that maybe a shot of how they actually look on your car would help to sell them? A simple, no sorry don't have more pics would suffice. Why so defensive?
I was simply giving an explination as to why I didn't think to take pictures of the lip or how they sit on a car. Perhapse you misunderstood my clam tone through the words, I felt no need to defend myself in any way. Thanks for your concern.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These have been sold. I really appreciate all the interest and offers from everyone, I've had over 100 inquiries via email, pm, text, and phone over the past few days. Thank you to anyone here that contacted me and best of luck with your searches.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts