ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owned my 1993 Turbo Miata going on 2 years now. Came with some nice modifications but the car needed a little attention. Well, now she's getting it. I've been on a handful of the other miata sites for a good while now & saying hello here as well. Most recent pic of my work in progress:

Link to build thread is in my sig.

Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plans? Build thread shows everything so far. Phase one is almost done - had to fix wobbly crank pulley but cracked the oil pump in the process of getting the timing gear off. So, out came the engine, in went 6 speed, Torsen LSD, new IC, all new seals on engine (cam, crankshaft, rear main, CAS, valve cover, etc), 3 row aluminum radiator, COPs, Capri valve cover, WBo2, LINK swapped for MSPNP2, ACT 6 puck clutch & 8lbs Fidanza Flywheel, crazy fuel system with 3/8 id hard tubing, Prof Prod inline fuel pump & adjustable FPR going to Vishnu dual feed fuel rail with a fuel pressure gauge, all new Prothane polyurethane bushing in the whole suspension...I probably forgot some stuff. Still running the little TDO4H turbo that came on the car for now but I have an extra long block that is going to be built out with some ridiculous parts that I've already started accumulating and that will be Phase two. That's why the car is overbuilt for now because when we swap to the built engine after it's done we are also putting on a larger turbo & running more boost. Will be interesting to see where we end up HP wise. Looking for a VERY reliable 250 to 300 @ the wheels. Should be overbuilt for even that when we get done. Car already has KYB AGX adjustables with Eibach springs & FM sways. Probably more information than you wanted. Check out the build thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts