ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 3832 Posts

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, here it is. Our very own thread for whatever we want to ramble about. This for the all of the PDX-SEA-TAC guys. I asked a mod to delete a lot of the older threads so we can keep our section nice and tidy. Also, if we could keep the Car ID thread a picture thread only that would be awesome.

Thanks guys.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least I got something right and contributed to a greater cause for once :woolery:

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that good or bad? :whistle:

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
Chris and Nial you guys are both kicking my butt on post count. We need a huge Oregon/Washington meet this Spring. I'd even take work off and drive up to Seattle for it.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris and Nial you guys are both kicking my butt on post count. We need a huge Oregon/Washington meet this Spring. I'd even take work off and drive up to Seattle for it.
I also have no life before I go to work at 4 pm everyday, so I lurk and post on entertaining topics. My post count really sky rocketed when the post whore thread started. Thanks god they disabled the post count feature :blaugh:

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
I feel like I spend an unhealthy amount of time on here, I guess I just lurk more.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm trying to lurk more. I will say, sometimes I'm not on for a day or two so that helps.

Going back to that meet idea. I'm down for sure.

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
I want some warm weather too. We only got a month of summer last year and it wasn't enough.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm tired of the cold and rain, so I'll be more than happy when the warm weather gets here

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't mind cold and dry. Cold and wet is miserable. When I went to Montana a couple years ago it was sunny and a scorching 20* outside :p It was fantastic. Not an ounce of snow though which was weird. As soon as my buddy and I reached the Idaho-Montana border his cousin called saying it was snowing in ft per minute :eek:

1 - 20 of 3832 Posts