ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I ever threw up a Meet & greet thread, and I did a bunch o' mods so I figure I'd throw them up here.

Was GReddy Turbo'd etc, now IRTB <3!! Thanks to Jimmy @ Fuji, Fooschnickens, JDM EG2 and timallen for the support!

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Looks super. I love the racing seat and the throttles. Have you noticed a reduction in underhood temps now that you've removed the turbo and gone back to N/A? Did you ever figure out why it wasn't running right after the install of the throttles?

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Engine seems a little cooler, but it had a lot of heatshields, so it wasn't totally drastic. I'm not sure exactly what was wrong with the throttles, but I resynced all the throttles, with the GND/TEN grounded so that it would be "truer" and I also advanced timing to 12 degrees. That helped a lot.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Hey! Care to explain how the difference felt going from the Greddy to ITB's? This is something I would love to do.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Those Mazdaspeed Sport Seats are sweet!!! That is the 1st set (OF RED) seats i have seen in the USA. :twisted: They are a great seat, I had the Black, and the White versions, i kinda miss mine now. Car looks great!! Keep it going!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts