ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some pics of my rolla 20v toda and microtech lt10s.
It just got out of the shop(tuning lt10) Im so exited and club4ag is down, I've been hanging around here alot lately. Man its hard trying to balance 2 project cars(the roadsters been being getting neglected) Anyways heres some pics

Some old shots after I installed the 20v

header

toda flywheel

trd p.p and clutch

my rolla

The car dynoed at 153whp and 137tq
Will post up dyno and new pics when I get around to it. Driving it is sooo badass Its lighter than my roadster (its fully stripped and under 2000lbs) Throttle response is killer. I want my roadster itb'd sooo bad now lol.

Oh this is my ride when I was in Iraq Its a monster hahaha.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Eight flywheel bolts!!

DAMN!

Nice engine, by the way!

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Very nice 86. I've always wanted to drive one, but the guys who autoX them are kinda anal about people (even fellow car guys they've known for years) playing with their cars.

And yes, thank you for serving our country. While everyone here seems to disagree about the Iraqi conflict, it is nice to know that one (or more) of you serving over there is (/are) also one of us.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Make it a convertable!" I was thinking what If you took a early miata with a 1.6 with a blown motor for like 1 or 2 g's bought the "cheaper" silvertop 20v (600usd)megasquirted it (about 200) And fit it in there. I think it would be a great budget swap for irtb's. You'd have a new'ish motor with irtb's for around 800dollars that reliably puts down 120 to 130 whp and responds well to cam mods. Oh custom modification will be required. Ive been looking at the bay of my na and the 20v and It looks really simple ie motor mounts. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
what aboot de trans? if you can mate the miata trans to the 20v... maybe
if not then fabbing something to substitute for the ppf would suck.

you might as well grab some bike tbs and megasquirt with them.

would be different for differences sake though.

kevin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts