ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have been on the forum for a while and know some of you, but never actually said hi to everyone. I bought the car about 2 years ago and have done quite a bit of stuff to it. I guess the stuff worth mentioning is the lsd, mp62, and MSPNP. I am still tuning it, but as of right now it's pushing 12lbs and I am quite happy with that since I want it to be reliable as well as quick. Me and my friend also just finished painting it. It was our first paint job and I think it came out well. The car was sanded to bare metal and there was one rust spot, but it was cut and sandblasted. We used aircraft sealer, primer, paint, and clear from Gulfstream. The paint is Laguna green pearl and it looks a lot better in person then in the pictures. I have yet to wash it and buff it. The best part is it will last for a long time. Also forgive the hood, as it flew up on me while going 60 or so a while back. Here are a few pics, the first being before the paint job. The subie is my dd by the way.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Is the Piggly Wiggly meet the one off 204 on the south side? If so, I do go out there sometimes. I know some people meet by Pep Boys and then go to the location on 204.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
I'm not sure honestly, only been there once so far... still new to the area haha

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
Good looking car. Do you work for Gulfstream Aerospace?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone decides to go to the meet, let me know. It would be nice to meet and talk cars in person. I don't work for Gulfstream, but I know quite a few people that do. Glad you sold me those tsi's by the way. They help make the car a lot more aggressive, plus my sc needs the colder air.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts