ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its even more rare that you get one that is in decent condition. Got this nice FB in January from a friend in the local SCCA club. Needed a carb and a clutch, and a few other small details. So far, I am liking it alot. Once the clutch is done tonight, I think I will like it even more! LOL. Will make a nice driver while the Miata is down.

Here are some quick pics.

Not sure what to do with it in the future. Thinking Rally-X, but not sure.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Sweet! The interior looks original. My vote is keep it brown and keep it stock. Okay, maybe it's fine to thrown some vintage aftermarket wheels on there. But I like it as is.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I'd like to get another 1st gen one day, that was a cool car. (Mine never ran though.)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Thats awsome. I've always wanted a FB. If I had one I'd get rid of those wheels and get widebody and some 15x10 watanabe's or panasports. And slam the **** out of it. I like the gold. Balla status all the way. lol

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Yeah, dude...$2007 could make that car a winner.

I still have my FB, and I still love it. They're really fun cars. I'll see if I can scrounge up some pics of my autocrossing mine.

·
Registered
91 Posts
OMG!! That would be a perfect candidate for the grassroots motorsports challenge.
Ding, ding, ding. I really want to do that. Not sure if it will get done, thus the Rally-X idea. But I think it would be awesome to do.
You can't call it "free" in the challenge unless it was offered for free to the public (craigslist, forum, etc.)
If it was from a friend you have to use the fair market value, still well under budget though.
I want one of those someday, awesome interior. Is it GSL-SE?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts