ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway just was browsing and heard about the site... Thought id say hello. Live in vegas here.

Own 2 so far... Kind of a lightweight bare essentials type of person..

92 red 94 built motor custom everything gt30r stripped,caged as of next week, teins ect ect.. Ill get some pics once i wash it and show the goods.. Car's at 14psi right now and hauls ass..

Other beast is a newly acquired 95 M edition. Pretty stock with a hardtop 140k and paid 2600 for it!! Has the bbs wheels and is decent overall. This with the help of the forum will be getting the sorta jdm/clean n/a version of things..

But mainly wanted to say hello , I go by MiataLV on miatanet dont post to much but will try and sling some pics and idea's this way...

Anyone in vegas got some damn parts i can buy.. ?? lol

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
your cars sound excellent, a gt30r turbo? :shock: sweet!!! and the 95M has always been one i wanted to build, cant wait to see the pics.

BTW how did you hear about our little forum? do tell? :wink:

PhatMiata 8)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
think i typed turbo miata forum into google as i was trying to find that one site but couldnt...

so now im here. Ive always liked the jdm thing but never got to crazy into it. I am more of just whatever part is super clean type.

I think i'll be stripping the 95m down today ,painting the bottom of the dash black and door panels.. That tan interior is poop to me. And the car is just a little rough so it wont ever be able to be the uberclean car.. So stripped, suspension and little other **** to make it a good tracker,street car..

Oh yeh first car i saw was ce28n's and that **** it sick.. Huge fan, wanna run the gold centered rb's on the merlot color. I think it would look really good. Just hard to decide if i want a car that low for around town stuff but the thought of the better feeling of acceleration , the looks of the rb's, cheasy sumihoto h rated tires with no grip that would be wrapped on seems like a fun combo for around town..

Need to get some pics. Hopefully today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts