ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
My name is Dan. I drive a montego blue 94 M. Its my daily/autocross/drift slut.
[edit] I live about 20 min north of Columbus in Sunbury. On wilson rd just off St rt61.
goin to school at columbus state atm, transfering to THE Ohio State university next spring/fall.
Not much in the way of mods but..
OBX cat back
H&R race springs on Bilstein HD
flyin miata randall cowl intake
r-pkg front lip

Rota slips with 215/45 falken ziex
stock polished hollow spokes with toyo all-seasons(drift)
steelies with blizzaks

and the only decent pic i have..

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sup dan, glad to see ya on here.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome. What part of Ohio?
I'll retire to Lexington in 2010 (military~ I'm only 37 so no Geritol/Metamucel jokes).
Chris

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I remember seeing your car at kilkare a few months back it looks good :) , btw I usually dont like that spoiler year rear spoiler, but it looks real good on urs.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,614 Posts
haha O-H!!
thanks guys

Roadstar-i seem to get that alot about the color. If i get the right lighting the wheels are the exact same color as the top and it looks amazing.
I know the feeling. My previous Miata was a 97 Montego, and my current 97M's Marina Green is often mistaken for BRG...

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
XCLR8TN- Yea, i remember giving you a ride. talkin about your brg and 3-wheeled autocross action!! i forgot your name tho :p

slutz4-thanks man! what were you drivin? did you come say hey?

and tyler if you reimburse me for the gas money, i'll go to the oval...6 hours away from me...

the whale tail, yea, i'm not a fan. but its been imposible for me to find a montego wingless spoiler or hardtop. Things like that make me wish i was a 240 driver.They have spare parts everywhere.. :X

·
Registered
6 Posts
ah i didnt read this post before i read your other post in that noob drifter from ohio thread. yea sunbury is right by me. i still have never seen your miata or that jetta tho. i would remember seeing either car because both a rarity to see modded around here.

edit: o yea and your miata looks good btw. slips are sick. would ahve liked to seen how they looked on the jetta.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts