ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Awesome! Post up some installed pictures when you have the chance.

Really glad you got to take advantage of this sale!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
O have to figure out a new set up. Will the works bell short hub work with the nrg hub lock?

Think i have to go with the works hub in order to avoid chopping stuff up

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've had the 2.0 for about 7 years on my other car. Works great and never got loose even with track time.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
O have to figure out a new set up. Will the works bell short hub work with the nrg hub lock?

Think i have to go with the works hub in order to avoid chopping stuff up
Yes it will work, we recommend a works bell or daikei hub over the NRG hub for that exact reason. 100% reverisbility is a must. No ghetto-rigging wires, splicing, or soldering stuff. Just install and run it. Check out RevLimiters writeup.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Frevlimiter.net%2Fblog%2F2013%2F11%2Fnb-steering-wheel-install%2F&ei=yvpnU7OaJMHwoASo_IHYAg&usg=AFQjCNFERkORFfgzjSccZX8L28S9OCCUaA&sig2=SWsSg0m2h1fnMPB04yfpeg&bvm=bv.65788261,d.cGU

I've had the 2.0 for about 7 years on my other car. Works great and never got loose even with track time.
Yeah, even a few of our friends who race and track haven't had any issues!
7 Years is a long time, thanks for the feedback, I'm sure a lot of people have wondered about this

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yes you can sir. We have mainly 2.0 in black at the store, we have all the colors at the wareouse. Just let us know what you want to do!

Totally understand, i stumbled across this link... It might have a fix for you!

http://www.projectgla.com/store/index.php?cPath=12
thanks man, but may not order anything for a bit. still have a few things to sort out first. only hopped on the group buy bc group buy price

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Update.

NRG 2.5 Quick Release
NRG 3.0 Quick Release
NRG Quick Release Lock

are available at this level of discount as well..

3.0 +50USD
2.5 +30USD
Quick Release Locks are the same price as the 2.5

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
ok, maybe this can help other out..

Could I get the nrg short hub and the airbag defeat and 3.0 (after). there isn't a great write up for the NB... if anyone can find one please let me know. thanks!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Here's a summary/nutshell:

NRG Only makes a short hub, they are NOT PLUG AND PLAY.

They require drilling, and splicing + more. They CAN work if you are a DIY'er.
There are writeups on this and other forums for your specific car( NA, NB, NC etc).

Daikei or Works Bell hubs are 100% plug and play. That is why they are the most popular
seller we carry. They go right on, includes air bag defeats and horn adapter harnesses/plugs
so you don't need to guess anything. It will literally give you a complete solution removing
all uncertainty. Check out RevLimiters Daikei Writeup Here:

http://revlimiter.net/blog/2013/11/nb-steering-wheel-install/

So a NRG short hub is just under 100 bucks. Works Bell is only 30 bucks more and includes air bag
defeat, and horn wires. 100% reversible, no cutting or drilling and is plug and play makes that $30 bucks
a deal.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
pm sent. I am looking over the review now. Also I like the idea of having the wheel in the stock position and my, ideal, set up is ( in the pm)looking like it will keep it there compared to the rest.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Received mine yesterday, still waiting on the wheel to install it. thanks for the deal!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Anytime, we are always happy to offer good deal for forum members! We have had a great response in people taking advantage of this deal.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Are you still offering these prices?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts