ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the NRG quick release good enough? Or should I just settle for Works bell Rapfix II?

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
I've seen and used the v2.5 and 3. I'm sure the WB is a beautiful piece but the NRG seems solid, works well and looks reassuring to boot. My vote goes towards keeping a few bills in your pocket and get the NRG 2.5.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased a NRG already, but debating if i should keep it. Also, the logo doesn't seem right. it doesn't look sharp, it looks fake to me.

·
Corm, I like it.
5,472 Posts
There is a definite difference in quality/feel between the NRG and WB. If you don't know already, NRG is a replica of WB. So of course it's gonna "look" and "feel" cheap. To be honest, though, the NRG does what it does and is a good purchase for people who don't have or want to empty out their wallets. I would recommend you to just keep the NRG since you've already got it.

·
Supporting Member
210 Posts
Did the NRG install require you to modify much in order to get the horn and airbag defeat working?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Anyone have experience with the Thin QR from NRG? I like the wheel a little further from me and I also like the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts