ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the NRG radiator cooling shroud and got it installed
The fit was perfect and nice finishing touch to the engine bay.
Overall 5 out of 5 in terms of quality and fitment.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe 1990-1998 is all the same.
there is some interior difference with the interior trims but engine is same for 1990-1993 with 1.6L and 94-98 with the 1.8L

·
Registered
949 Posts
I have one on my 90'. Needed some coaxing with a rubber mallet on the radiator side to get it to fit. Had to bend it down.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Not to threadjack but holy **** that bay is clean!^

Back on topic, that's a really cool piece. This should be moved to the product reviews section though

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
it is the cars with ABS that this might necessarily wont work on (with ABS unit, window washer bottle is relocated to the front, and this will obviously cover it. but if you've ripped the bottle out then who cares)
I have the same piece on my car but its 'DME' their sister company, they sorta merged with TC sportline and sorta split DME in half with NRG.
(city of industry aftermarket automotive world)

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
You might consider sealing up those holes a bit. I did that with my Beatrush and it's a bit more effective.

Just some sort of stuff on the back side. I used some reflective fiberglass heat shield tape.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it is the cars with ABS that this might necessarily wont work on (with ABS unit, window washer bottle is relocated to the front, and this will obviously cover it. but if you've ripped the bottle out then who cares)
I have the same piece on my car but its 'DME' their sister company, they sorta merged with TC sportline and sorta split DME in half with NRG.
(city of industry aftermarket automotive world)
yeah the DME piece should be same as NRG one.

i didn't have any fitment issue with having to bend the piece. maybe the mishimoto radiator was thicker and mounted closed to the core support causing less clearance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts