ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY! You So-Cal guys don't get to have all the meet-up-fun!
Over on the Puget Sound Miata Gearheads Yahoo Group we put together a tech day at Adrenaline Racing! Eddie has kindly volunteered his garage with lift and all sorts of tools for us to do some work on our cars that might be beyond us normally and to benefit from the assistance of our fellow Roadster entusiasts! I do beleive there will be Barbeque and drink as well! ALL ARE WELCOME!

Sunday August 13th! for directions check www.adrenalineracing.com.

Eddie, please correct me if I got any details incorrect.

[edit]

Just reminding evrybody of this upcoming event.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Need to get my Best Motoring fix; I think it's time to look at the brakes on the Miata and I want to find a way to heat/bend/move/whatever my exhaust to keep it from knocking against the subframe, and it'd be a lot easier to check that on a lift. :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, That was a fun Day! Eddie's shop is awsome, and it was great to meet Eddie, Matt (Caldera) and Greg.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Yeah, that was a nice change from my usual doing the same thing at home. Eddie's place is much nicer to work in than my own, too. :)

Did you get pulled over by that cop that exited the parking lot right after you? I heard you leave, looked, and saw a cop rip outta there too. Got worried!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, but he followed me for a while. Ah memories. I grew up in that area, but it's been a while since i got hassled by the cops 'round there. As it stands, I've only been pulled over once: on my first night with my liscence.

I think I got the timing off by a tooth on the crank. My car runs but it feels down on power. it's no biggiei'm pretty good at taking it apart by now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts