ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
What the? No! As if it's not bad enough that I have to associate with you people online, now you want to meet in real life? What the hell is wrong with you people!?!?

Heheh just kidding. Of course I want to do a meet. It sounds like we've got at least one person in Spokanistan, plus a couple of us in Seattle and a couple in PDX...

Any interest in trying to do something more central in the state as opposed to strictly Western Washington? Maybe Wenatchee/Yakima/somewhere else than the I-5 corridor?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Im down for a meet, western WA is closer, but wenatchee or somewhere overthere is also fine, i wouldn't mind a nice drive throu gh the mountains. We.ll have to wait for the snow to go down though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do hail from the great land of spokanistan, or also known as spokompton.

I'd be up for some sort of meet, just depends on time and distance.

·
Registered
534 Posts
We need to decide what do vote on first, haha.

I think we should decide the general area and go from there. Like , seattle, north of seattle, south, east, etc. I'm down for any location as long as it works with my schedule, bu that's down the road.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Suggestions for meeting places. I assume washingtonians might have more input on this. I don't really know washington that well.

What about Centralia? we could get dinner at the Olympic CLub. It's halfway for portlanders and seattleites. Are there any good drives around there?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
being that it's nw area oregon wa canada and idaho that would put wa in the middle.... i would have to say seattle would be a good place.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Strangely, a friend and I have been wanting to do a BC roadtrip for a while... so tempting!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I can't do Canada, new law was just passed making it so you can't go to canada with just a green card, and I'm not a citizen yet, I guess it's time to apply :wink:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts