ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NY - 2006 NC Base

I've decided I need to sell my 2006 NC Miata Base. I don't want to sell my baby but I have to due to financial difficulties. If you want the story it basically goes I bought the car, LOVE the NC, got seriously sick (still no answer), lost my job and collecting unemployment. The car has a loan out against it and its easier if I can just not have a loan and have the extra cash. The NC has been daily driven by me for a bit over a year and I had purchased it in Mass at a Nissan dealership w/ 36k on the NC.

Here is the run down of my NC:
2006 NC Miata base 5 speed
45k miles + (will go up as time goes on)
Black paint
Auto windows
manual door lock
3 keys
all original books and ect.
16" alloy wheels rapped in pirelli snow tires :fp:
rolled/ flared rear fenders

Also includes (not installed on the vehicle):
-Mazda workshop technician manual
-purple DGR lug nuts (a little beat up but still good)
-fumoto oil drain valve

The car has been maintained with Mobile 1 Synthetic 5w20 oil & OEM Mazda filter changes every 3k miles since I have owned the car. I did an early oil change so I didn't have to do one in winter, so next oil & filter change isn't due till 47k miles by my book. Transmission fluid and diff fluid were changed at about 39k miles. I used Ford synthetic gear oil for trans fluid and used Mobile 1 synthetic gear oil for the diff. Brakes were replaced at 40k miles with basic pads and rotors, front and rear.

Now for the bad, not much really since its a 2006. It has been daily driven so there is some surface rust on the underside in the normal places, nothing frame wise though. Basically just some nuts and bolts and some specs of surface here and there. There are a few minor dents that can most likely be fixed through dent wizard or another dent removal company. There are 2-3 pebble sized chips in the paint, 1 is above the windshield and I think 1 or 2 on the side under the doors. The car is black so it shows surface scratches really well if you don't give it a full good detailing, but when you do it shines beautifully. Finally the sway bar end links need to be replaced, its naturally for the cars age.

I know I may seem crazy for listing every detail but its my baby and I want to make sure she gets taken care of properly. I was planning on fixing all the little things but I got sick and I've been tight on money.

I'm looking to get $13,000.00 for my 2006 NC Miata w/ everything listed. PM me if you are interested and I'll give you my number.

These are not current pictures as I have sold the wheels and roll bar, the coilovers have been removed, this is how I had the car before I got sick. This is just to give you an idea of how the car looks, this was taken at 40-41k miles at a car show in CT.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump... closing in on 46k, its been a busy month for me. My NC is getting washed & vacuumed every month to prevent rust as much as possible in the winter months. Feel free to make a reasonable offer, remember the car is now stock. I'll be posting current pictures soon.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
$12,000.00 USD Firm, need it gone ASAP.

Here are pics from today @ 46,425 miles (car has not been washed or vacuumed in 2 weeks):
for more pics see my set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/frederick_bodo/sets/72157629430779391/

KBB quotes "12,019" in good condition (out of excellent, very good, good, and fair) @ 46,500 miles. Going rate on autotrader.com is $14k+ from a dealer @ 35k-55k miles within 200 miles of my zip.

kbb "good":

"Good 54% of all cars we value meet this criteria
  • Free of major mechanical problems but may need some reconditioning
  • Paint and bodywork may require minor touch-ups
  • Engine compartment may have minor leaks
  • Some cosmetic defects that are repairable, but is free of rust
  • Minor body scratches or dings and the minor interior blemishes of normal wear
  • Tires match and have 50% or more of tread
  • Clean title history and will pass safety and smog inspection
  • Some service records are available"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts