ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls wassup. My name is Chris, located in New york City. I got the only NA Miata in my whole area and probably gonna be the only one thats hooking it up the way i am so im honored for that. I got about 1 month with her and she's the best whip i've ever had!

I've done a ton of body work to her and pics will be up soon when im done..

I get comments and i get stopped everyday by ppl saying that they love the car, girls saying its cute and asking me for rides ;-), cops even stop to stare instead of giving me tickets (finally, wasn't like that when i had my civic lol)

Anyway, i'll have a huge thread up in the summer with a ton of cool pics for you guys.

-c ya lata

1991 Red Miata with ugly black rims, primed rocker panel, primed rear bumper.. streight back exhaust with stock muffler... if you see me, definitely stop me and say wassup

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome, there are a few NA miatas in the area. As stated above check out the weekly meet (link in my sig) and see if you can make it out some time.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice to see you on here, i think its a much better fit for you over miata.net. Nice job on the rust patch, i need to do that to mine but i am not sure if i am going to use galvenized steel and rivets or buy the replacement panel.

Come out to the thursday night meet and you are definitely not the only one in the area hooking up a miata... you just never noticed them before :phillyb:

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=47041&page=37

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a work in progress guys but its come a long way since i've got it... had a stupid cherry bomb bootleg muffler that sounded like crap when i got it and i changed it... put a 2.25" pipe with no cat, header back... and a stock muffler for now... some primer paint coming soon. (im not gonna spend my money on paint cuz ppl abuse my car when its parked so i'll have to make the primer look as good as possible... which it will ;-) )

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice to see you on here, i think its a much better fit for you over miata.net. Nice job on the rust patch, i need to do that to mine but i am not sure if i am going to use galvenized steel and rivets or buy the replacement panel.

Come out to the thursday night meet and you are definitely not the only one in the area hooking up a miata... you just never noticed them before :phillyb:

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=47041&page=37

thanks man. I'll shoot for this thursday. And yea man, i dont see you guys anywhere but yesterday i finally saw one on i95 and we cruised together till brukner then we parted ways. He had a red NA like mine, only hard top, and black roll bars... i think he had headers and an exhaust cuz it sounded real nice and he had a little extra power than me. I want a 1.8 swap

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
welcome my NA undercover brother.

where in NYC you at?! We're mostly from Queens and L.I.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome to NYC & CR

1 - 20 of 25 Posts